NEW EPILEPSY SUPPORT GROUP
Meeting the 3rd Wednesday of every month in Fermanagh House. Starting 22nd January 2020 from 11am – 12.30pm.
No booking needed, just turn up on the day.
Are you affected by epilepsy? That could include:
• Adults affected by epilepsy and/or brain injury
• Adults caring for someone affected by epilepsy and/or brain injury
• Parents of someone affected by epilepsy and/or brain injury
People affected by epilepsy and/or brain injury tell us they need emotional support at different times on their journey with their condition. These could include:
• A new diagnosis
• Changes in the condition
• Changing relationships with friends or family
• The ongoing challenges of living with a long-term condition
Brain injury and epilepsy affect not only the person living with the condition, but carers and the wider family.